Ecological Laboratories A.P. Ltd tests for harmful environmental factors. The tests are based on EPA and NIOSH international methods.
Ecological Laboratories A.P. Ltd provides a service package that includes:
- Preparation of a plant testing and accompaniment plan until receipt of approval from the competent authority (including characterization of processes, detailed plan at the level of each separate pollutant, schedule).
- Instructions for preparing standard infrastructures, including electricity points, preparation of sampling points and so on.
- Arrangement of activity with the plant and air quality coordinator.
- Conducting environmental testing in accordance with its approved plan
- Preparation of a report in Hebrew and English
- Technical support for the ordering party and explanation of the report
We perform environmental tests for various industries, and the parameters that we test for include:
- Particles: Total suspended particles (TSP), suspended dust, PM-10 fraction, PM-2.5 fraction, particle size distribution, sinking dust. Sampling of particulate matter is done in accordance with the wind speed and direction.
- Volatile organic compounds: A qualitative and quantitative review of VOCs (EPA-TO-17), qualitative and quantitative review of VOCs (EPA-TO-15), aldehydes and ketones, phosgene, phenol, other organic substances according to the customer’s demands.
- Semi-volatile organic compounds: Determining the concentration of polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), determining the concentration of dioxins and furans (PCDD/ PCDF).
- Inorganic materials: full or partial review of metals according to customer demands, silica, asbestos, inorganic acids, free halogens, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, mercaptans, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide.
- Environmental noise
- Meteorology: wind direction and speed, temperature, relative pressure, atmospheric pressure.
- Calculation of airborne pollutant dispersal (using AERMOD software)
Ecological Laboratories A.P. Ltd focuses on air sampling from stacks, open air monitoring and has an internal analytic laboratory unit